Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I can survive this...

For almost a month I can't even have one good night sleep...I think its because I think too much about my belief and my family recently. Too much argument in myself causing too much depression on me. Can't discuss with anyone - or actually I don't know who to discuss with. It is not a small matter...it is big. Way too big. This issues was not just started but since I can remember things. The consequences of this might resulting in I lost my family, my belief and even myself if I made the wrong choices. Up to this moment - actually, I already have a decision. But the right time to disclose my stand to all is still not there yet. I have to wait again - hopefully not too long this time. I never thought that these things could happen to me. I never encountered such a weird yet wonderful yet confusing feeling like this before. I believe I can survive this because I know HE is with me in every way...

P/S: Everything happen by God's will

Sarah Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment